At Piper Environmental Group, we are committed to social responsibility while reducing the carbon footprint, protecting the environment and respecting the communities in which we operate. We are committed to avoiding damage to the environment and related impacts on communities.
Piper Environmental Group is dedicated to:
- Promoting planet’s environment and resources
- Smart, sensible growth, innovation, and sustainability
- Accountability to our customers, employees, suppliers, investors and the communities in which we operate
- Customer loyalty
- Generating cost savings
- Reducing carbon footprint
- Integrating alternative energy sources into our projects
- Being a woman-owned and woman-managed company
- ISN registered(Safety Management Services)
- Delivering high-quality products and services
- Being Self-financed
- Generating innovative solutions that enable customers to make better decisions for improving environmental, economic, and social conditions
- Supporting innovative projects and solutions in communities where we work and live
- Demonstrating integrity and sustainability in marketplaces we serve
- Promoting access to clean water
The fact that we are a remediation business adds urgency to our mission. There’s a direct line of sight from our work to the sustainable health of our planet. People around the globe depend on us to create extraordinary solutions to meet life’s most critical water needs; including: soil and groundwater remediation, aquiculture, remediation of manufacturing facilities as well as for the food and beverage industry.
By examining business processes and practices in terms of people, planet and profit, we seek out ways to create a positive impact in each of these areas while improving working conditions and protecting the environment.
We at Piper Environmental feel proud about what we do and how we do it and it shows in our reputation and customer relations. We are committed to sustainability and have been doing so since 1993.